Request for Proposal
Sonoma Valley Hospital has issued an RFP for the development or sale of up to 2.83 acres of vacant land near the Hospital in Sonoma. The following information is provided:
- Proposals will be accepted through June 15, 2017 at 5:00 p.m.
- No proposals will be accepted after that date and time
- Proposals can be submitted before June 15, 2017
- The Sonoma Valley Health Care District Board of Directors’ RFP Study Session will be held on Thursday, June 22, at 5:00 pm in the Hospital’s basement conference room. Participants will be allowed up to 30 minutes per proposal. The hospital address is 347 Andrieux Street, Sonoma, CA 95476.
- Each proposer will have up to one-half hour to describe their proposal (including questions & answers)
- Questions before the study sessions can be directed to Ken Jensen, CFO at 707-935-5003
Answers to questions asked so far:
- The parcels will have a lot line adjustment to accommodate a proposal with the Hospital retaining title to the improved parking lot.
- The property is zoned residential with an allocation of 20 units from the City of Sonoma
- Proposals received before June 15 will not be opened until after the 15th.