The Sonoma Valley Hospital Foundation’s Project Pink program offers no-cost mammogram screenings for uninsured and underinsured Sonoma Valley women over the age of 40 every October. Project Pink breast screenings use the Hospital’s new 3D Mammography System with state-of-the-art technology for improved accuracy.
The program is open for women who:
- Are 40 years or older
- Have not had a mammogram within the past 12 months
- Live or work in Sonoma Valley
- Have difficulty affording a mammogram because they are uninsured, underinsured, or have a high deductible.
To participate in the program, a woman must:
- Obtain an order from her physician who can fax the order to Sonoma Valley Hospital at 707.935.5271.
- If you do not have a physician, contact the Mammography Department at 707.935.5215 and you will be assisted.
- Call 707.935.5215 to make an appointment. Be sure to tell the scheduler that you want to participate in Project Pink.
- Let the scheduler know if you have had mammograms at another facility in the past.
Screenings will be conducted at the Sonoma Valley Hospital’s Mammography Department located within Sonoma Valley Hospital at 347 Andrieux Street.
Bilingual support staff is available.
To register for Project Pink or for more information, please call 707-935-5215 or visit svh.com.